Have your Jeep Wrangler 4DR/ 2DR and the GPCA cargo cover LITE or PRO ready.
If you have a soft top, you also need to order the GPCA Quick Release Tool.
- Step 1: Remove the 6 T40 Torx screws which are securing the rear hard top. ( If you only have the soft top, you will also need these 6 bolts to hold down the 6 Tie-downs we included. )
- Step 2: Insert the included Tie-downs between the washer and the bolt, fasten the screws back tight.
- Step 3: Snap the 6 clips on with the logo side up. Run the straps through the slots (PRO)
- Step 4: Adjust the 6 straps like below to your desired tightness with care.
- Step 5: Please watch our video/manual to explore multiple configurations for 4DR/ 2DR.
- Step +: Buy the Quick Release Tool to make JK installation/ removal even easier!
GPCA Cargo Organizer Installation